19 Mar 2007

My budget!

The rumour is that Sian and I sat in some cafe in Islington to iron out who would do what and guess what I am not PM!

Here is my Green Party budget....for planet, real prosperity and justice.

We like open source, renewables, workers control/mutuals, low carbon, trade union freedom.

We don't like city bonuses, monopolistic pharmaceutical firms, expensive housing or 'neo-classical endogenous growth theory'.

If I look like I have a cold and sound like I have a cold, its because of the lingering nasty flu.


Here is the video if you want to watch, nice bumping into Gandhi.

Lets get on with the conference speech!

No comments:

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...